Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Everything

I don't have much time today, but I just wanted to let all of you know how much I love and appreciate all of you!! I am staying in San Bernardino with Hermana Martinez for at least another transfer!! We are so excited!! We know that good things are to come!! 
We found an amazing new investigator named Lupe. She live right across the street from church and it is perfect! We are so excited to start teaching her the restored gospel :) She has had such a hard life and wants to find the truth, we are more than happy to help her find it! She has the cutest kids. 
There are so many people out there who are searching for the truth "...who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it."  Doctrine and Covenants 123:12 
Before coming on a mission I did not realize the role that I had to share the gospel and help bring others unto Christ. I took the knowledge of the gospel that I had for granted. I am so grateful for my mission. It has truly opened my eyes and taught me how to be a missionary!! Missionaries are not just the Elders or the Sisters. It is all of us. "The Lord has declared that missionary work is the responsibility of all who follow Him (see Matthew 28:19–20; D&C 88:81). Members of the Lord's Church can, by the goodness of their lives and the strength of their testimonies, share the gospel message and help prepare family members, friends, and other acquaintances who are not Latter-day Saints to be taught by the full-time missionaries." We are all called to invite everyone to come unto Christ! We are all missionaries forever and always :) I am so happy that my mission doesn't end when I take off my name-tag, this is only the begging!! 
My mission has taught me that we have success in so many different ways. There is success in the INVITE, whether they chose to accept it or not. When we are truly converted we will want to share this amazing message with everyone we see!!! 
My email is all over the place today!! Sorry about that!! Shelby and Daddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! Daddy you are not old because if you are then so am I :) 
Until next week! 
xoxo Hermana Shea McCartt




Mormon Road

Love these hermanas

No comments:

Post a Comment